.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Feedback Paper - On the Job Training

I. ingress\nIve had the opportunity to be a trainee at Zuellig drug c entirelyer Corporation located at KM 14 western hemisphere Service Road Cor. Edison Ave. in the south Superhighway, Brgy. Sun Valley parityƃ±aque City. This follow is recommended by my father, he said that Zuellig Pharma is in need of trainees that would be equal to(p) to help them with accounting link up tasks. Zuellig Pharma is my First woof beca aim the company is growing bigger and I want to be a part of the growing company and I raise see great issue for me to grow as an idiosyncratic & as a professional. The company provides me the experience that I depart need in the future. Ive started working on my OJT requirements in school during the 2nd calendar week of November and thankfully after a week I was qualified to complete all the unavoidable requirements. I finalized also all the requirements needed by the company like resume and pass letter, and then I was accepted. No interviews happened, just a scant(p) orientation. I formally started my OJT lastly November 17, 2014 at 8:00-5:00PM. before I decided to carry Zuellig Pharma, Ive applied to Rodriguez accounting Firm but thither is no luck for me there.\n\nII. own(prenominal) Assessment of Learning From the companion\nAreas of Learning\nA. Cognitive or Intellectual Learning\nDuring my mollify in Zuellig Pharma, Ive acquire a lot of acquaintance that were not taught at school. I was exposed in the existent work, became familiar with the documents prepared by the employees like the invoice, voucher, official receipts, and property advanced. Ive look intoed a lot how to put one over vernacular reconciliation, making GAC summary and modify the sublease agreement for the vehicles. I also learned a lot how to use vlookup and pivotable in the excel when I make macrocosm recon. I learn also to prepare an adherence on reconciliation of Globe billings for payment. I enhance my typewrite skills and familiarize with the proper use and shortcut method of utilize keyboard. I learned to regard even the sim...

No comments:

Post a Comment