.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Education: Bachelor’s Degree and English Course Essay

What do your parents do? How ofttimes coin they can earn per year? My parents are working in a coal corporation in China. They can earn 400 special K Yuan per year. 3. ???????????? Who leave alone support your study in UK? My parents pay for offend of my expenditure in UK, I also have some saving. 4. ??????????????? How practically money have you prepared for your study? 500 thousand Yuan. 5. ????????????????????? How much is the development fee for your face die hard and your contain word form? The tuition fee of my English course is That of my surpass course is 6. ??????????? Why do you choose UK to study?Uk has colorful culture and beautiful nature senery. And its teaching method is very good. 7. ??????????? Why do you choose INTO UEA to study the English course? I think that the INTO UEA can promote my English level. 8. ???????? What are you tone ending to do in the UK? I want to study in Newcastle University for my master degree. 9. ????????????? Which university a re you sack to study in the UK? Newcastle university. 10. ???????????? How long will you nonplus in the UK? 1 year / as soon as I get my degree , I will be back. 11. ???????????? Where is the university? Newcastle 12. ????????????What are you going to study? International Marketing. 13. ????????? Please state the length of the course? 1 year 14. ????????????? What is the start see to it and finish date for the course? 15. ?????? How many another(prenominal) hours per week? 16. ??????????? What will you learn for your course? What is the specific platform? 17. ?????????????? What is your conception to study this course? 18. ???????????? How do you know this university? 19. 6?? 9???????? What will you do between June to September? 20. ????????? When did you calibrate from your university? 21. ???????????? What did you do after you graduated from the university?After I graduated from university, I worked in Beijing university of position and telecommunication and prepared the Newcastle University application. 22. ??????????????? Why do you want to study English course in the UK after graduation? I think I can 23. ???????????? What will you do after you finish the English course? 24. ??????????? What is your master course? 25. ?????????????????? What is the start date and finish date for the master course? 26. ????????????? What will you learn for your master course? What is the specific curriculum? 27. ???????? Why did you withdraw your visa last time? 28.????????????? Why did you wobble your study plan? 29. ??????????????? What are you going to do after you graduate from the university? 30. ??????????????? Where would you like to work? China or UK? Why? 31. ??????????? What are you be after to do in the future? 32. ???????????????? When/where did you get your Bachelor degree? I got my bachelor degree in century college of Beijing university of post and telecommunication. 33. ????????? What is your study? My major is computer science and technology. 34. ?????????? ,???????? Please state the exam date and scores for your two IELTS exams. 4. 27 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment