.

Monday, March 18, 2019

My Philosophy of Teaching :: Philosophy of Education

Philosophy of Education Having graduated from a public nurture system, I feel my experiences and opinions are non unless first hand, yet they are several(prenominal)thing I should always try to consider when thinking intimately(predicate) or dealing with my own educatees. As every student has, I throw had great teachers as wellhead as terrible ones some(prenominal) of those teachers everyone loved or hated, and other received varied opinions about themselves from their students. The student teacher relationship is something that is unavoidable, as it should be. The reason I am prosecute teaching as my profession is because I understand that children need individual in their lives to make a difference, and if I could be that someone for only a handful of my own students, I will have succeeded. I view teaching as being more than simply demo a child how to read-as important as that is-teaching is also about covering a child the importance of egotism. Without se lf-esteem, self-discipline and self-control, there would not be many people who could make it successfully in todays world. And if Im successful in teaching children how to read, as well as something important about themselves, I will have helped some kids survive as adults. I dont care anything about being the teacher that everyone thinks is so cool and loves, nor do I emergency to be the one that everyone hates. What I do indispensability to be is a teacher that is respected by my students because I have been fair and have given each of them a chance to pass and succeed. I want my students to trust me. I want them to know that I am not perfect and realize that none of them are, but I do intrust that they realize that I do expect from them what I would expect from my self if I were one of my own students. Knowledge of subject is next on my list of importance. I know how important it is for my self to be educated about the subject I am teaching but no matter how much I know my students will only checker what I teach to them successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment