.

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Managers & Organisations - Reflective Portfolio Assignment

Managers & Organisations - Reflective Portfolio - Assignment ExampleThe objectives of this report is to generate a pass water understanding on circumstantial issues an individual can face while performing those tasks. In addition, the paper also provides an insight about how to deal with the problems regarding get laidment of clients, inventory and staffs. Summarising Learning admonition During the work kick upstairs in my profession, I had confronted with several issues which helped me to gain valuable experience. I had showed good performance on maintaining coordination with staffs on with other stakeholders in the comp either. My knowledge and expertise had helped me to deal with the clients and to manage other operations such as supervision, monitoring and analysis of documents among others. I always endeavour to provide rapid response to any grade of problems within the organisation so that it does not turn out to be much worse. I cause two study characteristics which influence my decision making which are activist and quick learning ability. The study gaps I had identified during reflection were ineffective planning and communication. Due to this gap, I often faced difficulties in managing the clients and the staffs. Above all, I am a reflector in learning and can put surmisal and idea into practice and I always pursued for learning new things in my professional life. Reflection on Practices Scenario 1 The first-class honours degree workplace scenario of my work experience is related to management of client. In any business organisation, it is significant to manage the clients effectively. Client management is concerned with appealing to new clients as tumefy as retaining the existing clients of the company. It is critical for every manager to maintain good associations with clients so that they... During the work tenure in my profession, I had confronted with several issues which helped me to gain valuable experience. I had showed good pe rformance on maintaining coordination with staffs on with other stakeholders in the company. My knowledge and expertise had helped me to deal with the clients and to manage other operations such as supervision, monitoring and analysis of documents among others. I always endeavour to provide rapid response to any smorgasbord of problems within the organisation so that it does not turn out to be much worse. I experience two major characteristics which influence my decision making which are activist and quick learning ability. The major gaps I had identified during reflection were ineffective planning and communication. Due to this gap, I often faced difficulties in managing the clients and the staffs. Above all, I am a reflector in learning and can put theory and idea into practice and I always pursued for learning new things in my professional life. Scenario 1The first workplace scenario of my work experience is related to management of client. In any business organisation, it is significant to manage the clients effectively. Client management is concerned with appealing to new clients as well as retaining the existing clients of the company. It is critical for every manager to maintain good associations with clients so that they conduct business with the company regularly and for the pine run. In present days competitive business environment, losing a valuable client can cost heavily on profitability.

No comments:

Post a Comment