.

Friday, May 17, 2019

Descriptive Speech Essay

Well i choose to save singleness of the most important things to me as a tattoo. As you may now i apply a huge passion for dancing and i love to have this passion in me forever. I have a tattoo of a music note that represents dancing because music is very essential to dance. I choose this topic because i bid to share with you my own method of remembering moments forever and because this tattoo is very unique.Body The tattoo i am talking about is my here and now tattoo, localized in my left foot very near to my ankle. It has the size of a quater, so it can be insure pocketable. The tattoo is the musical note sol and has two interlaces the superior one which is thinner than the second loop that is below. I choose the musical note sol because dance is the light that brightens my days just like the sun give us light everyday. Inside the lower loop, which is the thick one, it has a black sm each outlined heart.This heart has the size of a tictac and represents my love and passion to music and to dance. Below the second loop with the heart there is the continuation of the musical note which is a black small and roach curve that forms a filled black circle. Now i will show you a imagine of my actual tattoo. (Picture of the tattoo)Conclusion Well like i said, my tattoo is the musical note sol, that has two loops one thin and the other one thick. Also it has a heart inside the thick loop and is all black. I did this tattoo represents my love and passion to dance. I would like to finish reading you this great quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment